Tasi is the Australian owned representative company for Crest Speciality Resins Pvt Ltd which is one of India’s leading companies in the field of polymer resins technology. Crest's corporate headquarters are based in Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, in western India. It has additional manufacturing hubs in Kheda and Dharward, Karnataka. Under the ‘C’POL’ brand is an extensive range of dozens of resins developed to serve specific end-use industrial applications, including but not limited to:
- Hand and spray lay-up of industrial componentry for automotive and transport sectors
- Filament winding and the manufacture of chemical tanks, pipes, ducts and scrubbers
- Pultrusion processing for gratings, rebars, structural components, optical fibre strengthening members and cable trays
- Sheet Moulding Compound and Dough Moulding compound for manufacturing modular panel tanks, junction boxes and other electrical components, both external and under the hood application components.
A range of pigmented gelcoats and special additives for synthetic marble granites, putty, wind mill components, automobile components also available. So too a range of fire retardant resins in both halogenated and non-halogenated versions - for hand lay-up and spray up applications - that meet FR standards for railways, marine, mass transportation and other general applications.
The high performance glassflake coating range is developed for chemical resistant applications and includes:
- Bisphenol A,
- Epoxy based vinyl ester resins,
- Novalac epoxy based superior vinyl ester resin and
- Isophthalic polyester resins.
Tasi has the ability to work closely with customers to develop and produce bespoke products with the support and guiding hand of the Crest research and development team.