The association provides a forum for the industry to connect, develop partnerships, skills and knowledge and promote the development of new markets for composite products.
Composites Australia brings together fabricators, suppliers of raw materials and equipment, providers of services within the composites industry, educational institutions and students, other associations and government, research, and consulting groups.
Member benefits include:
- Forums to advance industry issues, marketing strategies and legislative concerns
- Business and capability listing on this website
- Links for effective communication with fellow members, industry and other interested parties, including our e-mail networks
- Seminars, technical and tailored business management workshops, events and networking functions
- Free safety posters for display within a production facility
- Member discounts on conference registrations, bookshop prices and advertisements.
- Free copies of Connection, the Composites Australia magazine, issued three times a year
- Opportunities to promote your company’s products, services and capabilities in the magazine
- Opportunities to promote your company’s products, services and capabilities in the Industry Case Studies on the Composites Australia website
- Free copies of the official magazine of the American Composites Manufacturers Association – Composites Manufacturing – issued bi-monthly.